European Master in Embedded Computing Systems Program 2017, Germany
is a part of Erasmus+ Program. Erasmus+ provides several scholarships for outstanding students who wish to get a Masters degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
The EMECS Scholarship covers the tuition fees and also your living and travel expenses. The amount of monthly stipend is up to €1000, and it will cover your living expenses for 2 years. Besides, you will be paid a contribution to travel and installation costs, which is up to 4000€ per year.
Requirements for candidates:
- The candidate should have a BSc degree in one of the following area: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area.
- The GPA of the candidate should be “B” or better.
- The non-native English speakers should prove their English proficiency with IELTS or TOEFL certificate. You can find the list of accepted English language teats here
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please make sure you can provide the following list of documents until January 31, 2017:
- Personal details;
- Your resume (Curriculum Vitae);
- Proof of nationality (copy of passport);
- Copy of university degree(s) e.g. Bachelor/Master degree certificate (if available at the time of application, otherwise it needs to be presented upon enrollment);
- Transcript of Records (stating which courses were taken and what grades were obtained at the time of application);
- Translation of certificates and transcript of records (if originals are not in English);
- Motivation letter;
- Two recommendation letters from faculty staff or your employer;
- Proof of English Proficiency (e.g., IELTS);
- Your GRE results (not necessarily).
The results will be declared by April-May of 2017.
For some futher information please visit the official website