International relations and the geopolitical factors affecting them are of the utmost importance when operating in today’s global economic environment. This specialized MBA course has been designed with these factors in mind and will provide deep understanding of the impact culture has on operational management and business success.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and the following Orientation Courses, which are mandatory to complete the selected major:
Economic Analysis at Micro and Macro Levels
Strategic Management and Marketing
Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
HR and Operations Management
Corporate Finance and Tax/Cost Accounting
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter