This programme gives access to third cycle studies (Dottorato di ricerca/Scuole di specializzazione) and master universitario di secondo livello.
The course units are listed according to the chosen curriculum
* ECONOMIA E COMMERCIO (per studenti iscritti al II° ANNO e FUORI CORSO)
* ECONOMIA E COMMERCIO (per studenti iscritti al I° anno)
The courses of the degree programme are concentrated together to permit students interested in a career as a chartered accountant to complete their apprenticeships.
Attività formative obbligatorie
* Commercial Law II
* Enterprise Strategies and Evaluation (I.C.)
* 66796 Competition and Competitive Strategies Analysis
* 32244 Corporate Valuation
* Financial accounting II
* Financial Science Ii
* Internship I (LM)
* Quantitative Methods
* Tax Law II
4 INSEGNAMENTI A SCELTA TRA: (24 - 99 CFU)
GRUPPO 1 (scelta consigliata per approfondire le conoscenze in ambito 'PROFESSIONALE') (max limit 99 CFU) * Adjective Civil and Taxation Law
* Balance Analysis Statistics
* Consolidated Financial Statements
* Control Systems
* DIRITTO DELLE PROCEDURE CONCORSUALI II (6 CFU)
* Internal Auditing,,,,,
GRUPPO 2 (scelta consigliata per approfondire le conoscenze in ambito 'CRISI E RISANAMENTO D'IMPRESA') (max limit 99 CFU) * Balance Analysis Statistics
* Cost Management
* DIRITTO PENALE D'IMPRESA (6 CFU)
* Entreprise Crisis and Return to Value
* Insolvency Procedures and Negotiation Management of Business Crisis
* Operational Processes Organization,
A SCELTA DELLO STUDENTE (12 CFU): (max limit 99 CFU)
A SCELTA NELL'ATENEO (NEI SSD INDICATI): (max limit 99 CFU) INSEGNAMENTI CONSIGLIATI DALLA "SCUOLA EMS, VICEPRESIDENZA DI FORLI'": (max limit 99 CFU) * DIRITTO FALLIMENTARE AVANZATO (6 CFU)
* ELEMENTI DI PIANIFICAZIONE FISCALE INTERNA E INTERNAZIONALE
* STORIA DELLA FINANZA
Attività formative obbligatorie
* Final Examination (2nd cycle)
* Work Placement II (2nd cycle)
The degree programme includes a period of internship of 350 hours (14 credits) that forms part of thecurriculum and which may be spent in a company, an accountant's office, or apublic organisation either in Italy or abroad. The receiving organisations maybe chosen directly by students or proposed by the School internship office. Theperiod of internship provides important first-hand experience of the world ofwork. Students interested in a career as a chartered accountant should spendtheir internship in an accountant's office as part of their apprenticeship.Students who already work, or who have completed a period of civil service, mayrequest that this experience is recognised as a substitute to an internship.
Each year conferences and workshops are organised on topics of national interest concerning the professional activity of accountants and corporate consultants.
The School offers numerous opportunities to students to gain experience abroad:
- Erasmus enables students to spend a period of study abroad between 3 and 12 months, in universities throughout Europe;
- Erasmus Placement offers students the opportunity to spend a period between 3 and 12 months in an enterprise, training and research centre or other organisations, within Europe.
- the Overseas programme promotes student mobility outside Europe and it enables students to spend aperiod of study abroad in non-European universities;
- with the double degree programs with Institut Commercial de Nancy and Reims Management School postgraduate students can spend their second year in the partner university. They will take at least 60 credits and they will be awarded a master both by their home Schooland the partner University;
- the School awards anumber of scholarships to enable deserving students to prepare part or all oftheir dissertation abroad;
- undergraduates and graduates may also spend a period of their internship abroad.
The University of Bologna offers Unibo Action 2 study grants to deserving international students, who wish to register for Second Cycle Degree Programmes in A.Y. 2014/2015. The grants, worth 11,000 gross, are assigned on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test scores. Read the full information on the requirements and the application procedure in the call for applications, available on the website of the University of Bologna. The deadline to apply for these grants is March 31st, 2014.